SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2019, 10am – 5pm
in the Historic Fairhaven District of South Bellingham, WA FAIRHAVEN VILLAGE GREEN VENDORS INVITATION/CONTRACT
INVITATION: The Historic Fairhaven Association, organizers of the annual Dirty Dan Festival, has leased the Fairhaven Village Green for the day-long event and invites the involvement of vendors of all varieties who want to reach the thousands of festival attendees.
For general information about this event (and other events in Fairhaven), go to www.fairhaven.com/events/
- The Fairhaven Village Green (located behind Village Books and the Colophon Café, with Mill Avenue and 10th street on the north and west sides) has capacity for 20 vendor spaces/stalls.
- Each 9’ x 9’ stall is covered by a glass and wood pergola structure. The stalls surround a vibrant green area with benches on three sides and a stage at one end. If you are unfamiliar with the space, please stop by the park or visit http://www.cob.org/services/recreation/parks-trails/Pages/fairhaven-village-green.aspx
- Vendors will need to provide their own table(s), chair(s), and weather protection (such as tarps) for the sides and/or back of your space. Many, but not all, of the stalls have
- There are two public restrooms at the south end of the park along 10th There will also be additional port-a-potties provided during the event.
Space is available to for-profit vendors for $100 if Application/Contract and payment are received by February 28, 2019, and $125 if contract and payment are received between March 1 through April 10, 2019. Space is available to non-profit organizations for $25 each.
Booth space is limited and will be reserved in the order of the return postage dates on paid applications. Contract and payment must be received by Feb. 28, 2019, for Early-bird Rate, and no later than April 10, 2019, otherwise.
All food vendors MUST obtain a temporary food service permit. The type of food you prepare determines the type of permit you need (see http://wa-whatcomcounty.civicplus.com/872/Food-Safety-Food-Establishment-Packets). If you have any questions, contact the Health Department directly at 360-676-6724.
If you have any questions about vending at the Dirty Dan Festival, please do not hesitate to be in touch. Email is the best way to receive the quickest response, but phone messages will be returned in the evenings or on a Saturday within a couple of days.
- Hilary Friedrich – email@example.com or 360-201-1203
For general information on the HFA Festivals, plus forms and link to online payment processing, go to: https://hfa.fairhaven.com/association-content/the-historic-festivals-of-fairhaven/#more-43
FEES & DEADLINES: Upon receipt of signed Application/Contract and space rental fee, the Fairhaven Association will reserve stall space for said vendor. Space is limited and will be reserved in the order of the return postage dates on paid contracts. Vendor rates refer to “Village Green” park spaces only.
For-profit vendors: $100 per space if contract and payment received by 2/28, 2019, $125 between 3/1-4/10, 2019.
Non-profit organizations: $25.
Payment may be made online at: https://hfa.fairhaven.com/make-a-payment-to-fairhaven-festivals/
STANDARDS / EXPECTATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Each booth shall be set by 9am on the date of the event (event is 10am-5pm).
- Vendors agree to maintain sufficient supply of personnel to meet public demand for the duration of the
- Vendors are limited to selling their product from their contracted Street peddling is NOT permitted.
- All food vendors MUST obtain a temporary food service permit. The type of food you prepare determines the type of permit you need (see http://wa-whatcomcounty.civicplus.com/872/Food-Safety-Food-Establishment-Packets).
- Vendors are responsible for dismantling and removing all materials used in their area and returning the space to its original condition by 6pm the day of the
- All food vendors must use compostable/biodegradable We also appreciate compostable serving ware.
- Vendor refuse must be deposited in dumpsters Please do not use area trash containers.
- Raffles: Washington State Gambling Commission has requirements and restrictions on raffles. Go to http://www.wsgc.wa.gov/publications/brochures/5-164-raffles.pdf for
LIABILITY: As legal representative of the above named vendor, I agree to defend and hold harmless the Historic Fairhaven Association and its Directors, individually or severally, from all liabilities or any injuries, sickness and/or claims of malfeasance resulting from the making, preparing, selling and/or distributing of my products/services to the general public.
Electronic Signature required by Authorized Business Representative on form below.